- Wednesday | May 5, 2021 to Saturday | May 8, 2021
- All Day
What Can I Do To Make My Stepfamily Life Better?
As a stepfamily, you face unique challenges that nuclear families
don’t deal with:
- Feeling like an outsider
- Talking to your spouse about their kids or their ex
- Dealing with the stigma of being a stepmom
- Wondering who comes first, the stepkids or the relationship
- What’s the best way to handle high conflict stepkids and exes
- Dealing with your emotions about having an “Ours Baby”
- Children being alienated against you and/or your partner
- Wondering whether you’re being controlling or just setting boundaries
- The best role for you as a stepparent and whether or not to disengage from the stepkids
In this summit, we address these challenges and many more by providing you
with resources that will make a positive change in your life and family.