Gina is a gifted public speaker who relates to women of all walks of life and faith with authenticity and a sense of compassion. She has a passion for helping women over come their past, and face the future grounded in their faith and trust in the Lord. She easily speaks into addiction and recover, and surviving sexual abuse from her own life experience. Gina is an annual contributor to Hearts of Beauty, Texas. She regularly speaks to women’s conferences and retreats across the country, as well as a motivational speaker at Corporate events and conferences encouraging women to excel regardless of their situation.
Areas of Special Interest:
- Overcoming and surviving divorce
- Addiction and Recovery – Putting down that Wine Glass Once and For All
- Finding Hope and a Future after Sexual Abuse
- Parenting, Step-parenting and Co-parenting – Common pit falls and advise for experience of raising 7 children in a blended family.
- Keeping Your Marriage Number One